Email is everywhere; on desktop, mobile, and now even on watches.
As a marketing tool it’s a relatively inexpensive way to keep previous customers informed of new developments, and maintain mindshare for potential customers. Coupons, discounts, and limited-time offers can drive traffic to your physical and online store. Plus, with sign-up verification, it’s a communication channel customers are literally asking you to use to stay in touch.
Due to its incredible flexibility, email is a workhorse in the marketing stable.
That’s why I’ve enjoyed working on email marketing campaigns for the past several years.
My Email Marketing Experience
- Began in 2008
- Manage multiple departments to create a cohesive marketing campaign (copy writing, photography, graphic design, coders, etc)
- List segmenting
- Personalizing messages
- Familiarity with A/B Split Testing
- Broadcast series development
- Knowledgeable in HTML & CSS
- Leveraging metrics for data-driven decision making
- Able to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
- MailChimp, AWeber, MaxBulk Mailer
- Pipeline integration with PayPal, ClickBank, etc.
- Sales funnel friendly